Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government offers KP Citizen’s Portal to allow it’s citizens to register their complaints about service delivery in a variety of the fields (sectors). It empowers not only the citizen’s but also the KPK government to take prompt actions on the very complaints they receive. The complaints received and to be addressed are automatically forwarded to the responsible deputy commissioners. So that action can be taken in time without any further delay.
In addition to that KP Citizen’s Portal app also allows the government to interacts directly with the citizens to make routine announcements. It does also keep citizens alert about the emergencies.
How to Use KP Citizen’s Portal App?
KPK registration process is very simple. There are certain steps you need to follow to get registered with KP Citizen’s Portal.
- First of all Download KP Citizen Portal APK and install it on your Android
- Secondly, register yourself with your CNIC and phone number. Otherwise, this app won’t work.
- You will receive verification SMS shortly.
How to register a complaint?
Now, download & install the KP Citizen Portal app. Log in to your account and send your complaints with appropriate file and documents that strengthen your complaints.
- Interactive– KP Citizen’s Portal app is highly interactive where a citizen can interact with government or vice versa.
- GPS – Locates the coordinates exactly, where the problem is located.
- Audiovisual Evidence – Takes photos, records audio and video files since it has all these built-in features.
- Track Complaint – Informs you about the response of the complaint, date of complaint assigned to the responsible person.
- E-Citizen – This feature is being added to the KP Citizen Portal App. It is only available to (Mardan) district now. Soon you will able to apply for Domicile from all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa via Citizen’s Portal.
- domicile, birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate, armed license registration etc..
- Notifications – Get a notification on the proceedings of complaints and communications from the Govt.